Keynote Speaking Topics
- International Affairs, Whole-of-Government National Security Strategy and Policy, Security Cooperation, and Cross-Cultural Relationships
- Power of Paradigms
- Technology and Risk Management
Capital Leadership on the Hill
- Provide free, regular, high-quality leadership development that will grow the leaders that our nation needs.
- Ignite a passion for leadership growth among the staffs on both sides of the aisle on Capitol Hill.
- Strengthen the staffs for each Member of Congress.
- Create a venue for bipartisan networking among the remarkable staffs who serve our great nation.
An advisory board member, using international affairs and whole of government national security strategy expertise, to help clients think more strategically and responsibly about engagement with China.
The Executive Advisor of Innovation and Leadership for this unique company that helps leaders intentionally design their organizational culture to deliver sustained operational excellence while fostering a real, human, emotional, immersive connection to work.
for John "Dragon" Teichert
This program is not endorsed by the Department of Defense or its components.